Monday, March 27, 2006

Back to Nashville, Mahomet, and back again

Hello all! I figure I should write an update about my life since Mexico. Not as fun, but hey, I'm back!! :)

First of all, Belmont went to the NCAA tournament... definitely motivation for me to follow basketball again! (Above is a picture of all the Belmont students in the Student Center watching the game against UCLA) I haven't for about 2 years or so, (and even before then, I still wasn't sports knowledgable) so I'm attempting to learn more about sports, especially basketball. For me at least, College Basketball is super fun to watch. And I'd like to follow other sports as well. So, bear with me while I pretend to know what I'm talking about. :)

And then of course, there is getting back to school and work and just all the "little things" there are to do! Life gets so busy so quickly!! But, I have been experimenting a little in the kitchen and teaching myself to cook, so that's exciting!! And look! I even have a photo of me making corn tortilla tacos! :) (this was also taken for a class... haha:)


And of course, Rhonda Polzin (friend from high school) and Josh Young got married this weekend. I can't help but think I'm way too young for my friends to be getting married! :) Shoot, I've never been this far away from getting married before... haha :) But, it's SOO great to get to see friends from home and such. I have a feeling these weddings are going to start to become more frequent. Well, seriously, I'm helping to plan my friend Samantha's (from Belmont) wedding shower that we're going to have in a few weeks. So, this is getting crazy!! But, fun!!

(Here is a picture of me and some of my BEAutiful friends from high school from the wedding... as you can see, two of them were bridesmaids:)




And of course, since I'm graduating in a year (AHHH!!!) I've spent a lot of time thinking about what I want to do after graduation! And I think I might have decided on graduate school (at least for now). I would LOVE to go to seminary and study missions. But, I really would love to study more Spanish. So, if you've heard of a school that combines the two, let me know. ;) I'm still looking into it!
Well, that's it for now. Nothing too deep, just a simple update!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home