Friday, January 27, 2006

I love Jesus.

Ok... here we go. It's amazing how much your life can seem to change in just a week!! Wow! Well, all I can say is that God is good. There have been some "not so fun" changes in my life that I never would have expected, but God has been more faithful than I can ever imagine!!
In the midst of hard situations, I have sat down and just journaled to God and just praised him for everything in my life... good AND bad. And it's AMAZING how much God can change your perspective when you're praising Him. Even though the sadness and the pain doesn't go away, God's presence is amazing!! And He is always doing what's best for me, even though it may not seem that way at the time. Wow.. how awesome. And last night, as I was sitting in the cafeteria, I was telling some friends how my perspective changed and we all started praising God in the cafeteria. It was awesome!! All I can say is that God's presence is so awesome and so much better than I can even explain or imagine. And all I can do is praise Him. He's got me in his perfect plan, and he's freeing me more every day.

Well, I guess that's it for now!! Just a bunch of praise for Jesus. Well... crying and praising. At the same time... it's awesome. Yay God!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chelsie said...

PRAISE THE LORD!!!! I didn't know you were apart of the almighty blogosphere! rock on, you...

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home